OT [plug] ISP

Paul Dean paul at thecave.cantech.net.au
Thu May 9 16:28:42 WST 2002

Hya,

I have a business account so no filtering occurs on ports 25 or 80, but
for the Home accounts I do believe that filtering does apply.

Hope this helps.

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
            -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */