[plug] OT: compare Eftel and Arachnet?

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Sat May 11 22:18:04 WST 2002

On Friday 10 May 2002 13:16, Daniel wrote:
> here's a price from Eftel.

At this point in time, I'm not very happy with Eftel. Their wireless net
appears to be completely down, apparently has been since late Friday, I've
been rumored that it's due to their primary tower being Water Board
controlled and them not being able to raise the Water Board (yeah, right: I
have a friend who used to be on their 24x7 callout squad). They all gone home
with their network in that state. I can't reach any Eftel radio customers,
some of whom will be depending on seeing email Sunday morning for their
business, and my inbound mail is hosted on one (I'm sending through a dialout
right now).

Rating: -5 Hopeless

Cheers; Leon