[plug] World Telecommunication Day - Friday 17 May

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue May 14 08:42:12 WST 2002

World Telecommunication Day 2002 is an international day to recognise the
benefits of the availability, use and deployment of information and
communication technologies in our community.

The theme this year is "ICT for all: empowering people to cross the Digital
Divide". Please come and meet some of your fellow Computer Angels and join
us in celebrating how we promote and encourage computer literacy in Western
Australia. If you haven't attended one of our events before, then do
consider making this your first vist to our Belmont office.

When: Friday 17 May, 9.30 am to 11.30 am

Where: Computer Angels Inc, 228 Gt Eastern Hwy, Belmont

What: Morning tea and see what information and services are available on
the Internet: banking, booking holidays, reasearching health issues and
communicating with friends and family.

Cost: Donation (All proceeds to assist Computer Angels to promote and
encourage computer literacy throughout our community)

RSVP: Limited places available, please register your interest with Computer
Angels on: 9277 3075

Come and celebrate this year's World Telecommunication Day on 17 May 2002
with Computer Angels Inc.

All the best
Jacqueline
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)