[plug] Triumph! We did it!

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed May 15 00:55:59 WST 2002

There's a kid called Cameron who lives near me, he's 11. He knows sod all
about computers, but he uses RH 6.0 on his 486 every so often and plays
Gnotravex and a few other games. He plays Gnibbles with his friends and has
no qualms about typing "halt" in a console to shutdown. It brings a tear to
your eye, doesn't it? RH 6.0!!!!!!!!!! Imagine what something like Mandrake
8.2 would be like eh? It just goes to prove that we don't have to educate
complete newbies in an environment like windoze, introducing the Unix based
concepts initially is fine!

one proud tomato!