[plug] OT ADSL Price & Service- compare Westnet / Eftel / Arachnet/others?

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed May 15 07:13:17 WST 2002

Ok, I'll break with tradition and say I got a good experiance with
Testra/Linux!  With some recent problems with my modem (turned out to be
an embedded modem hangup in an email - another story!) I booked a molds
test.

When the lady first rang, I was due to get home from work in an hour so
she asked some questions (and was concerned when she found out I was
using Linux) and arranged to ring back.  When she did, I found out she
had talked to her colleagues, gotten some information and had a cheat
sheet (start minicom, ...) for Linux to get started.  She was up front
with her lack of experiance with Linux and we went from there - quite a
positive experance for me!  Her knowledge of the molds stuff (line
conditions, noise effects etc) wasnt bad either.

BillK