[plug] Is Comindico dropping out of having Planetmirror on WAIX & why?

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Thu May 16 00:02:03 WST 2002

This is the email I was referring to below.

Circumstances may have changed, as we can all see that PlanetMirror is
still peered via WAIX currently (as it appears is everything else on
their eastern states network).

Or maybe ComIndico haven't put into effect their route changes.  Either
way, its certainly something to watch closely, as I don't think anyone
who jumps onto a WAIX ISP for ADSL that is offering free WAIX traffic
will want to find out _after_ they've downloaded 3Gb of isos or other
stuff that that data has just counted towards your download limit.
That'd be a rather unfortunate surprise.

/ Ben