[plug] web based email

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Thu May 16 22:08:42 WST 2002

> Quoting Patrick Tehvand <Patrick at perthix.net>:
>
> > Anyone got any suggestions on simple web-based mail client for
> > pop3/smtp?
> >
> > just simple and reliable is what im after
> >
> > Patrick

> > This e-mail is brought to you 100% virus free by Perth iX using
> > MessageLabs SkyScan scanning service. For more information please call
> > Perth iX on +61 8 92166600 or email info at perthix.net.

All these mentioned are very good but I have found TWIG
(http://twig.screwdriver.net/) to be a excellent lightweight (but not light
in features) approach to web mail. A humble PLUGGER by the name of Leon
Brooks even has his name in the source (well at least last time I looked).

Otherwise a complete list of web based mail programs can be found at
http://www.cru.fr/http-mail/

Michael Hunt