FW: [plug] Read this and wonder out loud, PLUGers

Buddrige, David BuddrigeD at logica.com
Fri May 17 15:30:42 WST 2002

> Microsoft, Victorian Govt sign AU$80 million deal

I wonder how many $ the (Federal) government could save for the War on
Terror and Border protection if it stipulated that all Federal agencies must
use Open Source/Free software unless a convincing case could be made to
choose other products?

just my $0.02.

Maybe we should be writing to our Federal members? 8-)

David.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.