[plug] Swap problems

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sat May 18 20:59:49 WST 2002

Come on, be fair!  Or i'll have to get out my crystal ball and guess a
few things like how much ram, swap size, OS, fstab for starters ...

running out of swap will cause this type of thing (I do it all the time
with gnumeric and gnuplot!), but if your config is OK, there's some
basic checks you can do for memory usage that should show the guilty
party.

BillK