[plug] CLID software?

chris choypoy at bigpond.net.au
Sun May 19 23:40:57 WST 2002

Only thing I can find is gcallerid , for gnome. Tell me how much luck
you have, I'm interested in it, pity I gave away all my modems since I
got ADSL ;)

Its on sourceforge and freshmeat, just look under gcallerid. Theres a
couple others under caller ID , but most seem unfinished/unwanted.. the
interesting one was the "caller ID server", that could be good if you
had a wireless palm pilot or similiar.. and having it update a web page
(easy stuff anyway) would be funny .. getting it to answer the phone so
you can talk to a server on your pc and get it to relay it through the
modem.. (answer your phone from anywhere) ..

now your talking....

anyone really bored?

of course, diverting your phone to your mobile works as well, but wheres
the fun in that ?

chris