[plug] [ot] Another copy protection scheme bites the dust

Adrian Woodley adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Wed May 22 11:26:19 WST 2002

CD access in general and burning in particular is a lot more powerful under
linux - I wonder if the copy protection affects good 'ole Tux's Toy? Linux 2.4,
Now with AMPT (Automatic Marker Pen Technology) :).

Adrian Woodley

Quoting Tim Bowden <BOWDENTJ at ses.curtin.edu.au>:

> Want to copy one of the latest 'copy protected' music cd's from Sony?
> Here's how...
>
> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?
storyID=1993125&thesection=technology&thesubsection=general