[plug] Professional Linux Organisation

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.wattle.id.au
Wed May 22 17:54:30 WST 2002

One of the working titles Leon and Brian and I were tossing around
off-list was Western Australian Linux Industry Association (WALIA).
The members would be called "Sons of WALIA".  (Actually no, I made
that last part up.)  Anyway, until we "officially" choose a name and
domain, I've asked the linux.org.au people if they can set up a
subdomain for us.  I'd be proposing to set up a mailing list under
that subdomain once it comes through, unless anyone particularly
minds.   We are then looking at setting up an incorporated association
so we'd need to seriously nut out things like name and constitution at
that stage.