FW: [plug] using apt-get to check integrity of packages

Buddrige, David BuddrigeD at logica.com
Fri May 24 09:10:05 WST 2002

Alan Graham wrote:
> Is this the result of an email virus?  Or do you have a variant of the
> old 'jive' program set up as a mail filter?

No, this is a result of using webmail via lynx.  As I didn't have X
installed, I figured that I'd web-browse to my ISP's webmail service and
send the email from there.  However, it seems to have added in a bunch of
extra bit's n pieces.  8-)  Sorry about the line-noise.  I didn't realise it
would come out like that until I checked my PLUG email from work today.

cheers

David.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.