[plug] PPP Problems and Timeouts

Trent Lloyd trent at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sat May 25 08:06:32 WST 2002

thanks
ill try the nobsdcomp/nodeflate etc next time i redial

th eproblem seems to tgo away after its beendialed up a while or the
computers been on a while

like i just woke up, its got 7 horus uptime. dialed up and it works
fine.
:/ stupid thing.. maybe its even my isp.. bloeh

also yeh its a winmodem i just thought id give the driver ago but doesnt
seem to go so good.

and i wrote this message at 2:30am so reding it at 4am isnt that bad ;)