[plug] mandrake 8.2 crashing when using browser/ftp

Mike Hasleby hasm at ljbc.wa.edu.au
Sun May 26 12:19:30 WST 2002

Can't remember what any of the others hardware was
Mine video card is a Matrox Mystique with 2 mb of mem and a Gigabyte GA-6LA7
motherboard with a Celeron 366 (Socket 370) (with 192 Memory)
I've run it successfull on the previous four  versions of Mandrake, Slackware
7 and now 8 - no problems there.   Just with Man 8.2
Mike H