[plug] V.92 Call Waiting

Chris Caston caston at iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 1 13:54:14 WST 2002

On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 13:40, Mike Holland wrote:
> On 31 Oct 2002, Chris Caston wrote:
>
> > Thanks Mike,
> >
> > I've tried a few numbers in the range  ATS10=[1...255] and no luck I
> > also tried AT S10=
> >
> > I added these as Init 3 on my wvdial.conf
> >
> > So far no such luck. My modem quite happily ignores the call waiting
>
> Bummer. It worked for me. Is it possible wvdial is somehow overriding your
> setting?

Unsure. I've never been able to get pppconfig working. I might try to
Zoom modem-on-hold drivers on my (seldom used) w2k partition and see if
I can get it working there.

(http://www.modemsite.com/56k/ltwinmoh.asp)

I'll also try ATS10 on the additional modem settings.

If it works under w2k then I might have a better idea of what I need to
do under Linux *fingers crossed*