[plug] Billion

Travis Read travisr at rave.iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 2 18:09:18 WST 2002

The Billion modem's are telstra aproved and work great. I've used one
before and it did full NAT/dchp. I was even able to VPN (pptp) from a
windows box behind the billion modem into pptp server. WOrked fine.

Kind regards,

Travis Read

" there is a war going on, it's not about who has the most bullets,
         it's about who controls the information " - SNEAKERS