[plug] Linux on Sun

Andrew Carson acarson at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 5 17:03:59 WST 2002

I just wanted to give a (rather belated) big thankyou to those who gave some
input to this one.. as it turns out, the guy who wanted the FW ended up
putting together a rackmount Intel box instead of utilising the spare SUN
box he had :|

Cheers,

Andrew.
Seegnatures? We don' need no steenking seegnatures!!