[plug] ImageMagicking PDFs

Donovan Craig donovan at snapfrozen.com
Wed Nov 6 23:03:41 WST 2002

Hi All,

On a similiar subject.. Does anyone know of a command line tool that
does the opposite ? eg: ps -> pdf ?

Thank's,

Donovan

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002 07:12:25 +0800
Russell Steicke <r.steicke at bom.gov.au> was rumoured to have said:

> On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 03:08:02PM +0800, ryan at is.as.geeky.as wrote:
> > Does anyone know a way to specify only 1 page in the pdf->ps
> > conversion process?  Or even better, a command line tool to cut 1
> > specific page from a pdf into a separate pdf document before this
> > entire process?  I know ghostview can export specific pages, but
> > that has to be running in GUI mode.
>
> pdftops, in debian package xpdf-utils, takes options to specify which
> pages to convert.
>
> --
> Russell Steicke
>
> -- Fortune says:
> "Apathy is not the problem, it's the solution"

S n a p f r o z e n  S o l u t i o n s

Phone: (03) 5961 5217
Fax: (03) 8660 2521
Web: http://www.snapfrozen.com.au

Disclaimer:

addressed.

If you have received this email in error, please notify the
addressee by return email.