[plug] Outlook HTML Question

Brad Campbell brad at seme.com.au
Wed Nov 6 17:40:46 WST 2002

G'day all,
I admin a small network here (About 25 pc's) and against all
company policy, most of the plebs have deleted their Eudora installs
and installed Lookout in various forms.
The management is not too concerned and won't do anything about it, so
I figure if they are going to use outlook, at least it must be in plain
text mode.

Does anyone know where outlook stores these settings?
I'm looking to write a win32 app that I can pop in the network logon script
to force Outlook into plain text mode on every login.
I already modify the registry on logon for some drive/printer mapping
options and am pretty familiar with win32 programming, so I just need to
know where to look.

On the linux side, doing a full cutover from the existing NT4 server to
a shiny new dual athlon Samba box tomorrow.
I've not used Samba to serve domain logons before, so it could be interesting.

--
Brad....
                   /"\