[plug] Whole buncha second hand macs.

Sham Chukoury chukours at sesmailp1.curtin.edu.au
Thu Nov 7 01:26:14 WST 2002

On Wed, 2002-11-06 at 21:53, shayne wrote:
> We have , I kid you not, literally about two tons of old
> macs and pc bits from our second hand computer sale earlier
> in the year.
> Where talking about 80 monitors, fifty odd oldschool powermacs ,
> an assortment of gutted pcs. Keyboards , mice.... You name it.
> Even a crazy old typewriter. Some of it works. Some of it's
> dumpster fodder.

Techno junk? :P~~ I'm in, I'm in!!

[A bit later...]

(06 Nov 2002 22:51:00 +0800)
> I should warn you, some of this stuff is reasonably funky and old.

Awww... :( How old are we talking about, here? Wouldn't do me too much
good to get stuff worse than my already-struggling P166. *idea* Is there
anything in there that can be knocked up to make a funky MP3 jukebox? ;)

§:P