[plug] Outlook HTML Question

Scott Middleton scott at linuxit.com.au
Thu Nov 7 10:47:18 WST 2002

A quick suggestion:
If you are using SaMBa with NT domain logons you can make default
policies by using poledit and installing the policy file in you netlogon
share. The will load the policy by default every time someone logs on,
it does increase the overhead somewhat but using poledit you can
customise everything there is a template for including lookout and IE. I
haven't used it for a couple of years now but it did work quite well.
If it can change the things you want in lookout it will be very easy to
administer later.

type "poledit" in google.