[plug] [mostly OT] help wanted, MS Office 97 CD2 (Publisher)

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Mon Nov 11 15:38:06 WST 2002

I'm migrating a Windows user to Linux, and the second CD of their copy of MS
Office 97 - containing MS-Publisher 97 - is missing. Unfortunately, this is
the one Windows app that they can't yet do without (they're happy with OOo
for wordproc, spreadsheet and presentations though), so I need to reinstall
it under Win4Lin.

If you have both CDs of the full MS Office 97 handy, please contact me
off-list (or on 0409655359) so I can borrow the second one for a few hours. I
don't need originals, since I already have the appropriate hologram, licence
serial number, etc for this user, I just need the data on the second CD.

Cheers; Leon