[plug] November seminar

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Nov 11 16:21:08 WST 2002

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:05:11 +0800 (WST) "Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima" <C> wrote:

> With such short notice I think it's best to call of the meeting.

Hi Tony and all

If it's tomorrow night and people want to still go somewhere there is a talk by Phil Robinson at SEAWA that ppl may find interesting. It's free to SEAWA members and others are Non Members ($20) Students ($5) [lucky students]

They do put on a nice spot of sandwitches and sometimes hot finger food. Beers and wine too. So have a look here:

http://www.seawa.org.au/events/details.asp?occ_id=2043

ppl can always talk Linux while they are there ;) best to RSVP tho' so they can cater.

I'll be there otherwise I'd speak at PLUG about what Computer Angels is up to or something if wanted.

All the best
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://linux.conf.au/		22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/