[plug] adsl opinions

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Wed Nov 13 12:44:50 WST 2002

Apparently there is interest these days in the DSL300+ rather than the
DSL300.  The + beast has login client inbuilt and according to my
"supplier elf" none of the + models have been returned.   Anyone tried a +
model?  I'll be getting one or two of my senior people onto adsl soon so
this discussion is very relevant, thanks.

BTW, any comments / experience with Pacific Internet as an ISP? HQ in
Singapore, aparently has academic roots (National Uni of Singapore(?)) and
Linux-friendly.   Offices in Oz, daytime local (Oz) help desk
support, after hours switches to S'pore or so I'm told.

Cheers,
Denis