[plug] starting a linux mag?

Shayne shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Nov 15 16:16:54 WST 2002

Hey. Count me in if you do.
That Journalism degree of mines gotta be usefull for something!

Keep in mind that as a limited audience (sadly) mag, you'll have a hard
time getting distributer.

Perhaps just generating content to sell to APC etc would do be groovy.
Ie "give us 15 pages an issue and we'll fill it with penguin juice".