[plug] Software replacement list

Steve Grasso steveg at calm.wa.gov.au
Fri Nov 15 17:50:12 WST 2002

I thought Leon had summarised a pretty fair Mapples-to-Lapples comparison
list a while ago. I was sure I'd kept a copy, but I can't find it.

This one doesn't offer a converter for MS Publisher files (export to PS from
Publisher then ps2pdf is prolly as good a workaround as any) but the apps
list here (http://www.leap-cf.org/presentations/linuxapps/) looks like a good
starting point to compile a more up-to-date list of solid Linux
office/productivity software.

Cheers,
Steve