[plug] starting a linux mag?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 16 22:23:35 WST 2002

The demographic that I was hoping for was the intermediate user as an
average, with a few howtos for advanced users and a lot of guides for
newbies, but generally for the intermediate user (someone who has compiled
at least 2 proggies from source should qualify). ;)

As for the costs etc, I'm going to have to hold onto your lot of info there
for later, I'll pass around some ideas for now first, how's that?

Thanks mate. :)

Make lunch, not war.