[plug] cipe tunnel

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sun Nov 17 12:28:26 WST 2002

If I have 3 locations and I want a vpn tunnel between all 3 locations do
I require 2 different ip addresses at the main location.
ex:

SiteA 192.168.10.1  main site

SiteB 192.168.10.2

SiteC 192.168.10.3

I have a tunnel between SiteA and SiteB, if I want to add SiteC do I
need a separate ptpaddr ip address at SiteA to connect to SiteC?  The
way I see it if only 1 ptpaddr exists at SiteA then only 1 tunnel will
be available, whereas if there are 2 ptpaddr addresses then each site
should be able to establish a tunnel.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks

options file siteA
ptpaddr=192.168.10.2
ptpaddr=192.168.10.3