[plug] Open Source and Communism

Colin Muller colin at twobluedots.com.au
Sun Nov 17 15:53:04 WST 2002

I've said a lot already in this thread, so I'll just drop a final
brief note:

When people representing such diverse ideologies as Christianity,
Capitalism, and Marxism all simultaneously claim that Open Source/Free
software matches their way of doing things and does not match that of
the competing ideologies, you can be sure that the battle for
mindshare has been well and truly won. I think I may have a glass of
wine to that tonight :-)

Colin
This email may be reproduced, modified and distributed in terms of the
Karmic Public Licence (KPL), which says that you accept that if your
use of this material comes back to haunt you, I will do nothing but
nod with an expression of beatific understanding on my face; and that
if your use of it comes back to haunt me, I will track you down and
turn you to dust.