[plug] starting a linux mag?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 17 21:16:56 WST 2002

National, there may be a place for a Perth based mag later, but right now
there's a need for a mag in Oceania in general, a feature at linux conf
would probably be too much of a stretch, given our shaky starting ground,
unless people have ideas/methods for utilising linux conf to perhaps grab
publishers' attention?

Make lunch, not war.