[plug] Re: "stealing"?

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Mon Nov 18 11:30:55 WST 2002

Colin

You say that powered flight cannot be copied by 'you' but intellectual
properties can.  Therefore it is not OK to steal powered flight but it IS OK
to steal intellectual property.

When my kids come and ask me what Uni course to do or what is a good
business to get into, I will be recommending they become Airline Pilots, I
give you the tip - Powered flight is protected, but they would be crazy to
go into a software business where it is morally OK for people to use their
product for free and deny them an income.

James Elliott