[plug] cannot ssh server

Peter J. Nicol peternicol at vrl.com.au
Mon Nov 18 22:32:38 WST 2002

Paste the error message into the website you will find at
http:\\www.google.com and press the 'I feel lucky' button.

This should take you to a page with a description of a problem that bears a
remarkable similarity to the one you are apparantly experiencing.  There is
even a suggestion of how to fix it, but, as always, ymmv.