[plug] Moving Linux

Andrew Barbara andrew at mailerdirect.net
Wed Nov 20 16:55:30 WST 2002

The symtpom is that the system comes out of the BIOS and comes up with
the
pretty RedHat screen, then the next thing it says "loading linux" and does
the dot thing then re-boots.
we have booted to the RH rescue disk and ran lilo (chrooted) but that made
no difference.
could it be the athlon/i686 kernel with this symptom? ie no panics?

Andrew

ps yes sorry about that it is not an ATA-33/66/100/133 system