Work under Linux/Wine (was: Flash MX in Wine (was Re: [plug] Windows and Linux SWAP))

I am the LinuxAlien linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 21 07:09:25 WST 2002

Well does people have similar links and suggestions for the following
programs. I need them all for work.
    * Quicktime Pro
    * Dreamweaver (currently 3 and 4 but looking at getting MX)
ThanksTim
I need Dreamweaver not a replacement and I need Quicktime Pro to convert a
QT movie into a DV stream or a SWF file into something else.
At 21:55 20/11/2002 +0800, you wrote:
> > intensity graphics. (is there some way to help boost this, it is Macromedia
> > Flash Mx and won't run under Linux.)
>Run Flash MX using Wine.
>http://frankscorner.org/wine/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=38&page=1
>
>Justin