[plug] Linux.Conf.Au Update.

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Thu Nov 21 14:14:46 WST 2002

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, James Bromberger wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> We'll, we (the organisers of LCA) have just announced our speakers for
> the conference this January. We had a panel of experts read through the
> abstract submissions and give us a list of those we have now selected.
> There may be one or two more additions to this list, but we'll sort that
> out over the next few weeks. ;)
>
> The titles of most of the submissions are listed against the speaker's
> names on http://www.linux.conf.au/speakers.html.
>
> If you haven't done so yet, sign up for the PLUG Linux.Conf.Au on the
> LCA web site.
>
>   James

I have been asked whether anyone will be coming, who is associated with
the mono (I think that is what it is named) project; the GPL equivalent
of .net, and whether such a person would be giving a presentation about
the project.

Can you please advise?

Thanks in anticipation.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."
- Deep Thought,
  Chapter 28 of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Douglas Adams, 1988