[plug] O esteemed Librarian, have you a RedHat 6.1 in your collection?

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Fri Nov 22 11:35:31 WST 2002

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Leon Brooks wrote:

> On Friday 22 November 2002 10:02 am, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:
> > On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, Leon Brooks wrote:
> >> If so, could you mount the second CD somewhere that allows me to filch
> >> the odd file from it please?
>
> > I do have RedHat 6.1 but iirc it only came on one disk :)
>
> > either way you can get at all the RPMS at:
> > 	ftp://ftp.cantech.net.au/pub/Linux/RedHat/redhat-6.1/RPMS
>
> Not all of the RPMS, unfortunately. The first one I need is
> pam-devel-0.68-7.i386.rpm or an update for it. Any ideas?

Do you have an rpm that specifucally requires pam-devel => 0.68-7
or is it that you have pam 0.68-7 and need to build souething from source?

The pam rpm has a libpam.so and soem headers files. so I'd say that there
isn't actually a -devel rpm for pam 0.68

Yours Tony

   Jan 22-25 2003           Linux.Conf.AU            http://linux.conf.au/
		  The Australian Linux Technical Conference!