[plug] printing a CD track list

Mike Holland myk at plug.linux.org.au
Fri Nov 22 15:14:56 WST 2002

Could anyone tell me an easy way to print a CD track list from CDDB
please?
  'grip' and 'gtcd' will list the tracks on screen, but I cant even cut
and paste it. I found 'disc-cover' which prints nice postscript jewel-cae
inserts, but ran into a frustrating dependency chase. So I tried the
online version, which worked OK for some titles, but not mine.
  Is there a simple tool to read the cdrom, and cddb, to make a printable
list?

--
        The origin of Truth is Doubt - Socrates