[plug] Has anyone else seen a flurry of Windows probes recently?

bob bob at fots.org.au
Mon Nov 25 11:06:59 WST 2002

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:36 am, shayne wrote:
> I'm pretty sure it's Windows UDP messanger service spam. A highly evil
> thing indeed.

There seems to be an awfull lot of unique IP#s spewing this stuff out. I'd
assumed it was some win virus/worm and ignored it (droped at firewall
anyway :).

A quick google seems to point to a link with Bugbear as a source.

--
"It was a virgin forest, a place where the Hand of Man had never set foot."