[plug] Has anyone else seen a flurry of Windows probes recently?

Dion tenzero at iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 25 12:29:47 WST 2002

Yes I have you can turn off the messenger services and use a software
wirewall which I convinced the owner to do....as an interim step to
putting a propper linux box as a firewall between the doze box and the net.

Speaking of which, do any pluggers know what kind of cpu / ram is
sufficient for a good linux firewall? Only servicing two to three pcs.

cheers.

--
"Never ascribe to malice that which may adequately be explained by incompetence." - Napoleon Bonaparte