[plug] Another choice quote (wresting)

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Mon Nov 25 21:01:41 WST 2002

(same site)

Professor William Harper

    Microsoft by a download or a recent "update" to Windows 2000 seems
    to have unilaterally canceled its imaging program's capacity to
    function with my Intel PC Camera, so that I must get a new disk
    from Intel for ca. $6. Win 2000 would not load the "old" Intel
    software. This kind of intrusion is resented based as it is on a
    spurious claim on my time and money derived from some arrangement
    between Microsoft and Intel. Given that we have to fight software
    to make it produce, I would as soon wrestle with Linux.

Cheers; Leon