[plug] Screwy Faq-o-matic on server.

Colin Muller colin at twobluedots.com.au
Wed Nov 27 15:27:29 WST 2002

I'm not familiar with Faq-o-matic, but this:

/usr/share/perl5/FAQ/OMatic.pm line 230.

... means that the module is trying to use a variable which is
undefined.  If it's a widely-used module (meaning that under normal
circumstance others are not seeing this warning), check that you have
given it all the config info you need. Beyond that, the OMatic.pm
module probably needs fixing.

You may be able to get rid of this by simply turning off -w, warnings,
and/or Carp; but none of that will fix the underlying problem of a
variable being assumed to be defined in a place where it may not be.

Colin