[plug] Screwy Faq-o-matic on server.

Colin Muller colin at twobluedots.com.au
Wed Nov 27 15:40:19 WST 2002

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 03:08:52PM +0800, shayne wrote:
> The wacky thing is, is that if i apt-get it from knoppix headed home machine
> (same uwa source) it works fine...
> Something has made foul buggery of my boxen.

I thought Debian was supposed to make that next to impossible (ducks
and runs from the enraged mass of PLUGgers ... :-))

Looks like you're going to have to do the usual: reduce to the
simplest possible case which doesn't work to isolate how it's
happening. Not knowing FOM at all, I'm afraid I can't make more than
the most general guess at what it's (not) doing.

Colin