[plug] linux mag, meeting?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 29 09:22:01 WST 2002

Please no OT posts on this, if you do, please change the subject header.
Anyway, onto business. ;)

I'm free and easy after the busiest week of my existence, shall we organise
a date and time for a Linux mag meeting? I was thinking of the Saturday
after next, which should be... Saturday, the 7th of December. Is that okay
with everyone? I'd better square it too, make sure it's okay on my end, if
that gets the go ahead, where should we hold it?

Make lunch, not war.