[plug] [OT] crumbs test

garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Sat Nov 30 01:18:16 WST 2002

So if you find someone elses nails and hair, should you assume your keyboard
has been typing around, or interfacing with others? Has the Enter key been
getting just-a-little-too-much action?

Should you wear gloves until the screen has been cleared?

If the machine has been rebooted, should you search for evidence of prints
below windows? What if your mouse has been found uncharactoristically well
groomed?

Can you ever trust that switchmode power supply again?

Should you start to think that a serial port is a gang-bang, or a parallel
port is just adventurously greedy?

What are the symptoms of LED poisoning?

Has your APM and UPS been battling for control?

Has your LAN card been working in promiscuous mode?

Can you stand the din, or are you ps2? Will the trackball be used in your
investigation?

Garry.