[plug] wine success: rosetta stone

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 09:27:33 WST 2002

G'day all!

Even as a lowly SuSE user, I can say that WINE is easier isntalled by source
and works much better. After copying the fonts and .ini files from my win98
dir, 'The Rosetta Stone' works almost flawlessly (just the odd graphical
glitch), this is without changing any config files at all, which is quite
impressive. :)

If anyone's looking for a great language learning programme, try it out,
it's the best I've ever encountered, now with Tux support! (TM) ;)

tomato

Make lunch, not war.