[plug] BugBear Virus

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Thu Oct 3 11:16:07 WST 2002

> I would like to know "Why you sent it to the list !! ".
>
> Not every body on this list is purely a "Linux" user !!!

'cos that way we know what the latest torrent of gibberish to fill our
mailboxes is? Also, many people on this list are sysadmins of networks
with linux servers that have windows clients. Whatever.

BTW multiple exclamation marks are the sign of a sick mind !!!! ;-)

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)