[plug] winex source probs

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 3 09:01:37 WST 2002

G'day!

I'm trying to install winex (from Transgaming), I grabbed the source via CVS
and it didn't complain at me. Anyway, I get the following error:

../../include/wine_gl.h:31: GL/glu.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [caps.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/wine/dlls/d3dgl'
make[1]: *** [d3dgl/libd3dgl.so] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/wine/dlls'
make: *** [dlls] Error 2
dorris:/usr/local/src/wine #

Any idea what's going on, fellers? I've looked in the directories and the
files aren't there, would they be there after compilation instead, or did
the CVS co go bunky?

Cheers anyone who may know...... :)

Make lunch, not war.