[plug] BugBear Virus

ryan at is.as.geeky.as ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Fri Oct 4 17:45:46 WST 2002

> Seriously guys. F-PROT site seems to suggest for "small-business" version
> the cost is nil.
> F-PROT has always worked well for me on windoze platform, and the cmd line
> linux scan works charmingly (baring evil debian mailserver install
> wierdness,
> still havent got it going) so maybe thats the gig.

As my previous emails would have indicated "I second that"

Even if it wasn't free I'd probably buy it.  I'm a big fan and F-Secure
devotee.

The latest version has a definition update script that you can run through
cron that the last one didn't.  Makes it a rather attractive solution I say.

FWIW:
01 4,16 * * *   root    /usr/local/f-prot/check-updates.sh -cron -quiet

Ryan