[plug] Kernel 2.5.39

Jason Bainbridge jaseone at myrealbox.com
Sat Oct 5 23:03:38 WST 2002

On Sat, 5 Oct 2002 19:32, Craig Dyke wrote:
> Was wondering if anyone else is using this kernel version?

I was running it for a while but it was giving me too much instability so I
reverted to 2.4.18 with the linux progress patch so I have I nice pwetty
graphical Debian boot...

> Reason I ask is I was about to try it but my compiled
> kernel when booted has a kernel panic.

Sorry but I didn't encounter any such problem, is there anything peculiar
about your setup that the newer kernel might be more pedantic about?

PS. On an unrelated note remembering not to sign messages for this group alone
is a bit of a pain...

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge